Monday, July 11, 2016

Welcome!

     My name is Elizabeth.  I'm 21 years old, and getting ready to marry my best friend. I live in a small town in southern Pennsylvania, where it's not uncommon to find Amish buggies slowing you down on your way to the farmers market, and where many parks are historic battlefields full of untold stories and lush, peaceful hillsides.  My work week is a busy one, with mornings spent in a local bakery, and afternoons usually in my workshop, or here on the blog.  I get out and travel as much as I can, whether I'm taking a day trip to Gettysburg, DC, or NYC, flying around within the country, or planning and saving for my next trip to where I left a piece of my heart: Europe.



     I used to blog in high school, but when I reached adulthood and life smacked me upside the head I had to take a break for awhile.  Now that I have found my flow at last, I decided to start blogging once again about the things I create, recipes I try, places I see, photos I capture, people I meet.  I am by no means a professional photographer, or an expert chef, a fashion model, or a wealthy world traveler.  I don't pretend to be someone I am not.  This blog is a place for me to be honest, about my successes and failures, my strong points and shortcomings. 



     I am just a 21 year old trying new things, visiting new places, and striving to achieve her dreams, and this blog is for other young women who want to do the same. 

     If you are particularly ambitious, please shoot me an email and let me try and persuade you to write for me here on the blog. :) 


3 comments:

  1. So delighted to see this new little space of yours! It's already lovely, I can't wait to continue following along. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the new blog! :D Following again!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Elizabeth! Not sure if you remember me (we met through Pinterest a couple years ago), but I'm glad to see you blogging again! Your new blog is lovely. :)
    God bless,
    Raechel

    ReplyDelete