Tuesday, July 12, 2016

{review} The Delectables Eyeshadow Palette by Laura Geller


   I recently decided I wanted to change up my normal makeup routine, so I went to Ulta to see what I could find.  After trying out some different brands I came out with this Laura Geller baked eyeshadow palette: "The Delectables".  First off, love the name.  These 14 shades truly are delectable.  You can get the "Nude" or the "Cool" set, and I went with the Nude.

   For my coloring, I prefer warm colors, but I went out of the box a little and tried the cooler shades in this collection, like "Raisin".  I love how the names are mostly nature or food related, it makes it fun when picking out what you want to wear for the day.



   There really are endless combinations you can do with these colors.  You can go shimmer or matte since there is a mix of the two, and it can be applied dry or wet depending on how much intensity you want. I like using the mocha/gold shades like "Mushroom" and "Honey" and then picking out a little pop of color like "Sunrise" or "Forest".   This is now my go-to every day palette, but if I want to up my game a little for a date night the possibilities are there.

   It comes with a handy brush which works really well.  I love the packaging for this set; minimalist and earthy.


The Delectables Palette
by Laura Geller

$45 at Ulta Beauty


Make sure you follow me on Instagram (@misselizabeth95), Pinterest, and Facebook to keep up with my reviews!

Have a lovely day


No comments:

Post a Comment